Toledo Wildlife Control
Keep Your Yard & Property Intact with Frame’s Pest Control
While skunks, groundhogs, and raccoons may seem cute in photographs, these critters can pose serious threats to the appearance of your home and your overall safety. If these animals have recently taken over your home, it’s time to call Frame’s Pest Control to give these unwanted guests the boot. With over 125 years of combined experience, there’s nothing our technicians can’t handle.
Believe it or not, not many pest control companies are equipped to provide proper wildlife control services, as it’s considered a subset of pest control. However, our Toledo wildlife control experts have the proper training and equipment necessary to remove these critters from your property as humanely as possible. We also ensure that they will not return so your property will be pest-free for the foreseeable future. Our services are guaranteed, so you have nothing to lose by calling us!
Our Wildlife Control Services
While pest control services rely on the use of gasses, toxins, and extermination methods, wildlife control utilizes exclusion, live-trapping, and removal methods that are effective and safe for both you and the animals.
We offer the following wildlife control services in Toledo:
- Groundhog control: Whether you do it yourself or pay a gardener to do it for you, your landscaping contributes to the curb appeal of your home. The last thing you want is for a groundhog to destroy the flowers, grass, and any other landscaping. These animals maneuver through your yard using intricate underground tunnels, which makes them difficult to capture. Therefore, it’s best to leave it to the professionals who can deliver a lasting eviction notice. It’s also important to rid your property of them because groundhogs can carry rabies.
- Skunks: Skunks are notorious for the awful stench that they spray when frightened or threatened. The last thing you want is to be sprayed and stuck trying to get rid of the smell for weeks. They also can carry rabies and have a tendency to dig up your yard.
- Possums: If you’ve seen an increase of animal droppings around your property, you could have a possum infestation. It’s important that you call for wildlife control as soon as you spot signs of an infestation because they tend to destroy shingles, siding, and soffits. You may be able to detect one hiding due to its grunting and hissing noises, or the strong odor they tend to leave behind. These critters like to play dead, so don’t be alarmed if you suspect you see a dead one only for it to start moving moments later.
- Raccoons: Although they’ve grown in popularity on the internet, they didn’t earn the moniker “trash panda” for no reason. These animals like to dig through your trashcan in search of food and leave a huge mess for you to clean up afterward. They also have a tendency to destroy properties by using their sharp claws to tear up homes and can carry diseases such as rabies.
- Birds: It can be delightful to spot birds fly overhead from your backyard, but this suddenly changes when your yard starts to become filled with droppings. Larger birds, such as geese, are known to be aggressive, which makes shooing them off your property dangerous. Additionally, many species of birds commonly found in the area are known to carry ticks and other diseases. At Frame’s Pest Control, our experienced Toledo wildlife control experts can assist with the removal of any nests in your attic or vents.
Safe & Effective Service for Your Peace of Mind
Any time you spot an unwanted creature on your property, it can be unsettling. Fortunately, you can rely on our wildlife control technicians to help rid your home or business of any critters or birds and prevent them from returning. As a local, family owned and operated company, we know and understand the needs of our community and will develop customized treatment plans for each customer.
Same-day service is available. Just call (800) 954-5724 today.
Fair Pricing On All Services
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Full Service Company
Family Owned & Operated