What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Ann Arbor
Have you spotted pests on your property? Don’t try to remove them yourself—it could result in you getting injured and wasting time. Instead, partner with our licensed, insured, and highly skilled Ann Arbor pest management technicians at Frame's Pest Control, Inc. Our team has over 50 years of experience and we are so confident in the quality of our services that they are guaranteed. If you continue to have pest problems, we’ll show up to provide another treatment at no additional cost. Although we are a local, family-owned, and operated company, we’re able to accommodate any residential, commercial, industrial, or agricultural pest control need.
Our licensed pest exterminators will get rid of:
Common Warning Signs Of Pests In Your Home
Here are the most common signs that pests have taken up residence in your home.
- You’re Noticing Fecal Droppings
- Dirt and Grime on the Walls
- Strange Smells from Dead Pests
- Damaged Fabric to Clothing, Draperies, or Furniture
- Termite Damage in Broken Wood
- Strange Sounds (Squeaking, Scratching) at Night
- Nesting Materials Around Your Home
- Pest Body Parts
- Damaged & Gnawed on Plants
We at Frame's Pest Control take pride in helping homeowners rid themselves of pest infestations, but it is essential that you act as soon as you notice something wrong. The longer you wait, the worse the situation will get. One of the smartest things you can do to prevent further problems is partner with a professional pest control company like Frame's Pest Control to handle your extermination needs in Ann Arbor, MI. Unlike other pest control companies, our comprehensive services differentiate it from the rest.
Bed Bug Treatment in Ann Arbor
A bed bug infestation can be incredibly costly to a peaceful residence, and a commercial business’ reputation. It is commonly thought that bed bugs seek out dirty places to infest. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Bed bugs have no ability to determine if a place is dirty or clean. Bed bugs only seek dark spots that present the opportunity to feed.
It is important to get rid of bed bugs to protect your health and safety. While their bites are not life-threatening, they can live you itchy and uncomfortable. If you suspect your home or business is infested with bed bugs, you should immediately partner with a professional bed bug treatment like ours at Frame's Pest Control.
Whether you opt for our bed bug control in Ann Arbor, our services include:
- A bed bug inspection to determine the extent of your problem.
- Effective and affordable treatment options.
- Clear communication and detailed instructions on how to best prepare for treatment.
- A follow-up inspection to make sure all bed bugs are gone.
- Mattress and box spring bed bug encasements.
Termite Treatment in Ann Arbor
Once you notice signs of a termite infestation in your home, thousands of dollars worth of damage has already been done. Property damages from termite infestations add up to over $5 billion dollars worth of rebuilding costs across the United States yearly. At Frame’s Pest Control, our experienced termite exterminators know the early signs of termite infestation and will use effective and safe products, like the Sentricon® termite colony elimination system, to get rid of these destructive pests before they eat you out of house and home.
When you partner with Frame's for termite control in Ann Arbor, our highly trained and licensed exterminators will:
- Conduct a termite inspection to identify the severity the infestation.
- Give a detailed estimate on the seriousness of the problem.
- Use reliable customized treatments to get rid of termites.
- Offer optional preventative monitoring and baiting to protect your home from termites long-term.