Experienced Rodent Control in Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio
There is a good reason to scream when you find a mouse in your home. As the weather outside gets colder, these vermin seek shelter inside, where it is warm and there’s a constant supply of food. An opening as small as a dime will allow them to gain entry to the comforts of your home. Unfortunately, rats and mice never move in alone and leave a trail of destruction and disease wherever they go. Because of the rate at which they reproduce and the host of diseases they transmit, it’s best to contact the experts at Frame’s Pest Control. With over 50 years of protecting Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan families like yours, we will reliably and effectively get rid of rodents and make sure they don’t return.
By nature, rodents are cautious and nocturnal, so it’s easy to not see them if they’ve invaded your space. Their existence is obvious if you happen to see one scurrying across the floor, but more commonly it’s the other signs of their presence that clue you into their residence in your home.
Do I Have Rodents in My Home?
The most common indications that you have rats or mice living with you include:
- Sounds of activity in the walls and ceiling, especially at night.
- Droppings near walls, in attics, and around food sources.
- Strong, musky odors from their urine.
- Chew marks on anything they can use to construct a nest or that blocks their path of travel.
- Unexplained smudges of dirt and grease along walls and floors.
- Damaged food packages that have evidence of chew marks.
Safe and Reliable Rodent Control Solutions
When you search “how to get rid of rodents” on the internet you will get all kinds of recommendations of varying usefulness. What is important is that you use a method that is effective and keeps your family safe from harmful chemicals. At Frame’s Pest Control, all of our technicians are licensed and fully trained in the latest and best techniques and products to free your home from rodents.
When you partner with us for rodent control in Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan, you can expect:
- A thorough rodent inspection to assess where they are hiding and how they entered your home.
- A rodent treatment strategy customized to your situation.
- Placement of rodent traps and bait stations to maximize effectiveness.
- Use of tamper-resistant bait stations to protect your family and pets.
- Exclusion work to seal entry points and keep rodents out for good.
- Follow-up visits as needed to make sure rats and mice are gone.
Dangers Associated with Rodents in Your Home
It’s a little-known fact that you don’t need to have direct physical contact with rodents in order to be exposed to some of the diseases they carry. All it takes is for them to contaminate your food, water, or even the air in your home. Professional rodent exterminators, such as those at Frame’s, are trained in how to safely remove rodents from your home and know how to minimize the transmission of diseases they carry.
Other potential hazards that stem from the presence of rodents in your home include:
- Destruction of your home and belongings, including structural damage and insulation loss.
- Gnawing through live electrical wires, which may cause a house fire to start.
- Spreading of rodent waste, including in areas where you eat and store food.
Experienced and Flexible Service to Fit Your Needs
When you find rodents, we don’t want you to live with them any longer than necessary. With our flexible scheduling, we can be there the same day, the next day, or even on Saturdays (when available). We pride ourselves on being able to solve your rat and mouse problems the first time by using a customized approach and the latest in rodent control technologies and techniques. Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to fair pricing and honest communication, which results in excellent customer service.
Areas We Service in Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan
As a third-generation locally-owned and operated pest control company, we’ve been serving this area for over 50 years. With a service area that spans 2 states, we are dedicated to the tight-knit communities that we support.