Termite Treatment in Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan
There is nothing that threatens your home more than a termite infestation. These aggressive wood-eating insects feed on your home, causing both cosmetic and structural damage. Across the United States, termites account for over $5 billion in damage each year, most of it not covered by insurance. Although there are DIY termite treatments on the market, without the training and expertise of professional technicians, like those at Frame’s Pest Control, you may not successfully eliminate termites and endanger your family and pets in the process. We have effective treatments, including the use of Sentricon® products, that will get rid of termites from your home and wipe out their colonies, leaving your home protected and keeping your family safe.
Because of the potential for serious structural damage to your home, the quicker you identify the presence of a termite infestation, the sooner you can eradicate it and minimize additional destruction and repair costs. Although termites usually work inside the walls and floors of your home with limited visibility, there are signs that indicate it may be time for a professional inspection from the experts at Frame’s to assess the situation.
Signs of Termite Infestation
Signs that termites may have moved into your home include:
- Mud tubes leading to your home, which act as a protected pathway for subterranean termites.
- Appearance of cracks in door jams and cornices due to loss of structural integrity.
- Piles of sand-like dust in unlikely places.
- Doors and windows that have become difficult to open and close.
- Window sills and moldings that break easily.
- Hollow-sounding wood that wasn't before.
- Piles of wings near window sills and doors left behind by swarmers invading your home.
Save $50 on Sentricon® Baiting System Installation
Once you’ve determined that termites are present, time is of the essence. Between our flexible scheduling, which includes same-day, next-day, and Saturday appointments (when available), and our effective and reliable termite treatment methods, Frame’s Pest Control offers timely termite removal services. We use the Sentricon® termite colony elimination system, which allows foraging termites to bring the bait back to the colony to share, thus eliminating the colony and its termites from your property.
When you trust our highly trained technicians for termite control, you can expect:
- A comprehensive termite inspection of your home and property to assess your situation.
- Clear communication and a detailed estimate identifying the type and location of termites and the damage they've caused.
- A customized treatment plan tailored to your specific circumstances.
- Termite treatment options that are effective and safe for your family and pets.
- Availability of one-time or recurring services.
- Optional preventative monitoring and baiting to make sure termites don’t return.
Experienced Technicians and Reliable Service
When you partner with Frame’s Pest Control you and your family are being protected by a third-generation family-owned and operated business that has been serving Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan for over 50 years. Our licensed technicians are constantly receiving training in the latest pest control technologies and techniques. By using a customized approach to each job, we are able to solve your pest problems the first time. We pride ourselves on our fair pricing, honest communication, and commitment to our customers.
Areas We Service in Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan
As a third-generation locally-owned and operated pest control company, we’ve been serving this area for over 50 years. With a service area that spans 2 states, we are dedicated to the tight-knit communities that we support.